Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My English Journal

   Hey guys today, there was a really unexpected event in the history class. The event was that a cameraman from KBS came to our class and interviewed 2 of the students in our class. I really think they are lucky because I' ve never have been on the TV and I wanted to. The cameraman said that it was going to be in the TV in the 25th. The next period, I went to Mr. Garrioch's and blogged for about a whole period. I wrote a Diamante Poem, and it was about the truth and lies. You can check out the poem in my blog later on. After finishing that, I went to the Debate class and debated 2 times. This debate was a little hard for me since I was in the government team, but I was more into the opposition's. At the end, our team lost. However, we can try more hard. ByeBye.

No comments:

Post a Comment