Friday, January 21, 2011

An Ode to StarCraft

Dear StarCraft,

Since I came to the GLPS, I haven't seen you for a while. 
I want to play you. At the Dinnertime, sometimes
 I keep thinking about you.
 When I turn you on and I see the menu 
I feel very thrilled.

  Now, I miss your spectacular battles with blood and sweat.
 I miss your numerous strategies 
that make me win against the fierce enemy.
 You have 3 unique species that have their own advantages.

Terran is the best at firepower but needs a lot of control.
  Zerg overwhelms others with many,
 many units  that forms a swarm but each unit is weak.
 Protoss's every single unit is powerful and strong.
 However, every single units are very expensive compared to other species.
Oh, please please come back.
Oh, please please come back.
When I'm bored, you make me thrilled.
When I'm tired of studying,
you relieve me from the sea of stress.
Are you listening to what I'm saying?
I miss you so much 
I keep thinking about you
and searching for you.

2 comments:

  1. Haha...you really DO like SC don't you? Only one more week and you can meet your friend again.

    ReplyDelete